Health Law Practice Areas
As an experienced health care lawyer, Beth Anne Jackson proudly serves health care practitioners and facilities, advising them on regulatory compliance, reimbursement, corporate and other issues.
Attorney Jackson routinely assists clients with physician employment contracts, hospital-physician contracts, HIPAA privacy and security issues, DATA 2000 Waiver issues, Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute issues, operational issues and policies, practice buy-ins/buy-outs, medical office leases, licensure issues, billing and reimbursement issues and more. For additional information on Beth Anne's specific experience, see her profile on LinkedIn.
Health Care Provider Clients
- Physicians and Physician Group Practices
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Free Standing Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers & Physicians with DATA 2000 Waivers
- Home Health Agencies
Business Associate Clients
- Billing Companies
- Release of Information Companies
- Health Care Consultants
- Medical Directors
- Health Information Technology Companies